Seattle Central College Labs
The computer center, located on Broadway Campus BE3148, 206.934.4194, is available to all Seattle Colleges students. It offers Windows and Macintosh computers. Printing is available in monochrome and color.
Computer Lab Hours
Summer quarter hours:
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. (M-Th)
8 a.m. ‐ 1:00 p.m. (Fri)
Closed between Summer quarter and Fall quarter.
Hours: Fall, Winter, and Spring
7 a.m. – 10 p.m. (M-Th)
7 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Fri)
9 a.m. – 6 p.m. (Sat)
How to use the Seattle Central Computer Center:
- Enroll yourself in any Seattle Central College class. There is a two day waiting period before student accounts are accessible.
- All open lab (Mac and PC) computer use requires student (MySeattleColleges) login. Computer Support Staff can assist you with login. Ask at the front desk for assistance with finding out your Username for logging onto your Student Accounts.
- You will need to supply your Student ID number also for your Student Login Password. Look on your registration receipt or inquire at the Cashier's office or Registration in room BE1104. You will need to show identification.
- Bring your flash drives if you wish to save and transport your work. Storage disks/drives may be purchased at the Bookstore.
- Headphones and flatbed scanners can be checked out for use in the Computer Center. Picture ID required.
- Avoid the rush! Reservations can be made in person with your student ID up to one week in advance and at least one hour in advance at the front desk.
The Library Open Lab, located on Broadway Campus BE2101, offers Windows computers and monochrome and color printing. Current Seattle Central enrollment and a student identification card are required.