IT Help Desk
IT Services provides Seattle Colleges IT infrastructure and support services to students, faculty, and staff with college network systems, applications and computing equipment.
How to Contact IT Help Desk
The IT Services team is here to help! Here’s how to reach us:
- Enrolled students and employees may opt to use the link below to submit ticket requests.
- Unenrolled students please use our Chat, Email or Phone options.
Click the link below to submit a request in the new IT Help Desk Ticketing System.
We have upgraded the ticketing system to serve you better. Learn more.
Below are some helpful instructions for you on the new IT Help Desk ticketing system.
◾ First Time Logging into the new IT Help Desk.
◾ Submitting a help request and navigating the new IT Help Desk.
Please contact us if you have questions or need any assistance with the new system.
- Visit our Help Desk Chat Room. If a video interaction is preferred, we will share our Zoom link in-chat. Chat hours: Mon–Thurs, 9 a.m.–7 p.m.; Fri, 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (Hours subject to change.)
- Email us: ITHelp@seattlecolleges.edu
Please note that we will communicate with you through our Web Help Desk. Check your Junk/Spam folders for messages from us!
- Technology Equipment Requests:
Students at North and Central may request in-person from your campus library.
South students only currently submit a HelpDesk Ticket Request.
Staff may request by submitting a HelpDesk Ticket Request.
Call or visit campus
For locations select the campus below.
For locations & in-person hours see Computer Labs & Wifi.
South Seattle College IT Help Desk
- Phone: 206.934.5844
- In-person: Please contact IT Help Desk via our Chat line, phone, e-mail, or submit a help ticket for assistance.