Pre-Scheduled Network Downtimes Maintenance Schedule
Proper maintenance requires that IT staff are able to reboot network and server equipment on a monthly basis.
The following services may not be available during scheduled network maintenance windows:
- Seattle Colleges web sites
- Student Online Services (SOS)
- Faculty and department web pages
- Network File Shares
- Internet Access from on-campus only
- HP 3000 access
- SCCD Exchange services
- Network access to shared printers
- Other college computing services
- On-Prem services including:
- File and print services
- SQL Reporting Services
- Web Transaction Server
- Websites relying on SQL DBs
- Remote Access to Computer lab Computers - additionally not available, 10pm to 5am daily.
Network Downtimes Maintenance Schedule
One Saturday evening per month is reserved for maintenance, from 7 p.m. to 12 a.m. (midnight).
2023 Maintenance Schedule
Saturdays, 7:00 PM - 12:00 AM
The following services are not affected by the scheduled maintenance times listed above:
- Office 365