New Online HelpDesk - Learn More
We are excited to launch our new IT Help Desk ticketing system which has been upgraded to one with more capabilities to serve you better. We have also been working with other departments including eLearning, ctcLink, Starfish, HR, and others to include their teams in the system. This allows us to share tickets between departments in the background and more seamlessly address concerns to avoid giving you the runaround. 🙂
IT Services will be here to assist you with any questions or navigation help you may need as we launch the new system.
Some features of our new help desk system:
- Stronger security features, so the first time you login with your myseattlecolleges username and password, you may be prompted to answer security questions not unlike your bank or other businesses request (alternative email contact for you, security questions, etc). You will not be prompted for these questions again after that first login.
- Once you’re logged in, you will be presented with a form to complete that helps us better route your ticket to the correct department and collect all the information we need up front based on the type of issue you are having – reducing emails back and forth.
- Often requested topics have buttons on the website for one click access to create a new request.
- List of all services offered, so you can scroll through that before creating a ticket if desired.
- Self-help entries that you can explore on your own any time.