Online Tool to Help Students Connect with Faculty, Advisors, and Campus Services
Seattle Colleges uses Starfish to help current and newly admitted students connect with their advisors, instructors, and other services such as tutoring and Financial Aid.
Students can use Starfish to:
- Schedule advising appointments and find information about drop-in advising hours
- Make appointments with tutors and find information about drop-in tutoring services
- Schedule other kinds of appointments with campus services
- Access information about student support services on campus
- View their current instructors and courses
- Find digital to-do items and checklists assigned by their advisors
- View all messages sent from advisors, instructors, and other services through Starfish
- Request follow-up support from campus services
Who can use Starfish?
Students can log in and connect with services through Starfish if you have:
- taken a class at Seattle Colleges in the past 12 academic quarters
- submitted an application in the past 3 years.
*Please note: If you applied to a Seattle College before March 1, 2021, your application information is not in ctcLink. You must reapply to the college.
If you do not meet the criteria above or applied to the colleges before March 1, 2021, you must reapply to the college.
New students must create their MySeattleColleges password using their ctcLink ID (EMPLID) and ctcLink Password.
- Activate your ctcLink account and set ctcLink password at https://gateway.ctcLink.us
- Set MySeattleColleges password at the Tools page - this password expires every 120 days.
If you are returning after more than 12 academic quarters (3 years) and need to make an appointment with Advising or Financial Aid, you can contact them by phone and email to schedule an appointment or drop in during their designated drop in times (see the campus advising websites for details). The registration and advising offices can also re-activate former student MySeattleColleges accounts as needed.
Logging into StarFish
Students log in using their MySeattleColleges username and password. This is the same username and password used to access campus computers and Wi-Fi and MyNorth, MyCentral, MySouth. If you’re having problems logging in, please reset your password here. Passwords expire every 120 days.
Find out more about MySeattleColleges Login account.
Example: Otto Bonn
How Students Access Starfish
Students can access Starfish by navigating to the Students or Current Students page of their campus website and clicking on the Starfish icon.