College Accounts & Logins
Everyone receives ctcLink and MySeattleColleges accounts for access to online services and IT resources. Users must set up their accounts before first time use. Activate your ctcLink account first, then use your ctcLink credentials for logging into Tools to initialize your MySeattleColleges account.
ctcLink is your WA State Colleges account for conducting official business such as student registration, financial aid, tracking academic progress, updating personal information and for employee records, payroll and work processes. Learn more about ctcLink and how to activate account:
Quick link to ctcLink Account Login.
Use ctcLink login credentials (ID & password) to access:
- MySeattleColleges Tools
Your MySeattleColleges Account credentials provides access to campus IT resources. Learn more about MySeattleColleges login and how to initialize:
Quick link to MySeattleColleges Account Tools (for account initialization and password changes).
Use MySeattleColleges login credentials (username and password) to access:
- Starfish (for admitted and enrolled students)
- MyNorth/MyCentral/MySouth (for admitted and enrolled students)
Plus these after enrollment
- College Email
- Office 365
- Campus computers
- Library services
MySeattleColleges provides employee access to: IT admin network computer devices, 0365, email, wifi, and system processes.
NEW Students & Employees - Getting Started Steps
- Once you’ve received your ctcLink ID (EMPLID) - Activate your ctcLink account & set your password. (Note - Returning students & employees with an old SID (pre-ctcLink) can activate with SID and find out your ctcLink ID (EMPLID) in the last steps of activation.)
- When your ctcLink account has been activated, use your ctcLink ID & password to log into MySeattleColleges Tools to initialize your MySeattleColleges account. During initialization you'll set your first-time password. Your username will be available in Tools.
Which account do I need? (students)
- ctcLink Account or MySeattleColleges Account detailed Information Chart
- ctcLink & MySeattleColleges account setup - Quick Steps
- Accounts setup Quick Steps Translations available in Amharic, Arabic, Chinese (Sim), Somali, Spanish & Vietnamese.