Email & Office 365 Software
Office365 provides email, a full suite of Microsoft software for your use (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Calendar, and more), and OneDrive cloud storage space to store your files. These are accessed by using your MySeattleColleges Login.
To access E-mail and any other Office 365 software from the web, you will need your MySeattleColleges Login and password.
- In any browser, go to the Seattle College Office 365 site: http://office365.seattlecolleges.edu.
- Enter your MySeattleColleges Login and password, then click "Sign In".
- Explore all that Office 365 has to offer!
Jump right to the login page for Office 365 email and software
How to get your Seattle Colleges Office 365 email on your phone or other mobile device:
Curious to find out more about Office 365?
- Intro to Office 365 from Microsoft
- What's the difference between Office 365 and Office 2016?
- What's new in Office 2016?
- Get accessibility help and resources for Office
- Short video overview on Office 365 (1 ½ minutes long)
- More detailed video introduction to Office 365 (24 minutes long)
- Microsoft’s Office Training Center